Wholesale Water Heater Maintenance Equipment
Products and tools to extend your tank’s service life, including anode rods, scale removal, flush valves, and smelly water solutions.
20,000 WATER HEATERS ARE NEEDLESSLY REPLACED EVERY DAY!
The top two causes of water heater failure are:
#1 - Bad Anode Rod
Sacrificial anode rods protect internal components of a water heater tank from corrosion, and should be replaced every 3 to 5 years to assure ongoing corrosion protection.
#2 - Scale & Sediment Build-up
Heat inside a water heater tank causes minerals like calcium to come out of solution, resulting in scale and sediment settling and hardening, degrading heater efficiency over time.
SHOP BY CATEGORY
Find the right solution to your problem.
- Sacrificial anodes including magnesium & aluminum-zinc
- Hex head & hot water outlet types
- Solid and flexible rods up to 50″ long
- Impressed current anodes (aka “powered anodes”)
SCALE & SEDIMENT
- Scale and sediment build-up causes less hot water & higher energy bills
- Annual rinsing and flushing of build-up is recommended
- We have the parts and tools to make the flushing process easy
SMELLY WATER KITS
- Effective and permanent solutions to that embarrassing rotten egg smell
- Water heater treatment kits to stop odor before it gets bad
- Aluminum-zinc alloy anode rods protect your tank and stop odor